DownloadHIPS version 1.2 beta is released !
Download source and documentation :
Fell free to ask questions on the mailing list.
Short release notes :
: there was a bug in 1.2b-rc3 that could lead to very bad
convergence : version 1.2b-rc4 corrects this and other minor problems.
- Improved interface (in particular easier assembly)
- User can define its own unknown distribution
- Fortran interface available
- Enable to manage user data distribution differente from HIPS internal one
- 32 / 64 bits compilation options for very large problems
- Functions to save and load the preprocessing step
- MPI Communicator can now be used to restrict the execution on a subset of processors
- Lot of internal optimizations
- Simplification of the compilation configuration
- Run information provided to users
- Some bug fixes ...